camel-users mailing list archives

From Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>
Subject BeanIO with configuration file outside classpath
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 09:46:58 GMT
I'm looking at using BeanIO for parsing CSV files. I've chosen BeanIO
before Bindy because I would like to use dynamic mappings (in an xml file
in BeanIO) as opposed to static mappings (using annotations in Bindy).
However, when looking at the camel-beanio component it seems like it only
supports loading the mapping file from classpath. This defeats the purpose
with dynamic mapping I was looking for since I want to be able to put the
mapping in an easily editable external file.

Is there a way to put the mapping file outside classpath in camel-beanio?
>From what I can see it is possible in BeanIO itself but not made possible
in the camel-beanio component.

Shall I add a feature request in JIRA?

/Bengt