camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: How to get RouteId in a GenericFileFilter ...
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 07:52:13 GMT
On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:46 AM, <> wrote:
> As explained in the thread above, I need a correlation to the route in the
> GenericFileFilter.
> You show me the way to set a property in the  GenericFileFilter class with
> spring.
> For Java DSL I set this property with help of the constructor of the
> GenericFileFilter class.
> The question is: Is there a better way to set the property in the
> GenericFileFilter class with Java DSL?

Its Java so you got a zillion ways of doing that. Setting as a
constructor is a good way, because that's how objects gets
You can of course leave getter/setters there as well, and use a
setter. Then its similar to Spring XML does it when you use

And it would be overkill to introduce a Java IoC framework. And I
think even Spring can do this now; though 98%+ (or great majority
IMHO) uses the XML approach.