camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Propagating HttpContext & setting HttpContext
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2012 09:13:56 GMT
Hi

What version of Camel do you use?

And which HttpContext class do you refer to? I dont think there is
such a class in Apache Http Client 3.1, which is what camel-http uses.

Maybe you want to use Apache Http Client 4.x which is the camel-http4 component
http://camel.apache.org/http4

Which mean you should use "http4" as the component name.