camel-users mailing list archives

From Martin Stiborsk√Ĺ <martin.stibor...@gmail.com>
Subject XML deserialization with Jackson 2.1.1 - NoClassDefFoundError DelegatingDeserializer
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 21:48:06 GMT
Hello guys,
I have a problem with XML deserialization to POJO class in a java bean,
used in Camel route.
The problem is following exception, when such route is invoked:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/fasterxml/jackson/databind/deser/std/DelegatingDeserializer

I have installed all needed Jackson dependencies in Karaf. The
deserialization works on my workstation, in unit tests.
But I don't get it why it's the class or maybe complete package not
available on Karaf server.

--
S pozdravem / Best regards
Martin Stiborsk√Ĺ