camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <>
Subject Re: how to obtain camel-smpp submit message id
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 02:32:43 GMT
You should be able to get the message id from the message header with key "CamelSmppId".
I found you may use camel-spring-integartion to link the your system with camel.
You should setup an outputChannel to receive the message which as the message header of "CamelSmppId".

Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Web: |
Blog: ( (English)
 ( (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 7:47 AM, Johanes Soetanto wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to know whether there is a way to message from submit sm
> for camel-smpp?
> I can see from the DEBUG log that there is message id returned from SMSC. e.g.
> DEBUG [org.apache.camel.component.smpp.SmppSubmitSmCommand] Sent short
> message for exchange id 'ID-e6410-42858-1355182686016-0-2' and
> received message ids '[Smsc2024]'
> But I can't retrieve the message id header after submitting the sms. I
> need to retrieve the message id to cross check with the delivery
> receipt coming in and mark the sms sent in our system.
> E.g. of my route
> <camel:route id="OutboundRoute" >
> <camel:from uri="outgoingSpringIntegrationChannel"/>
> <camel:wireTap uri="log:SMPP-Outbound"/>
> <camel:to uri="smpp://pavel@localhost:1234?password=wpsd&amp;registeredDelivery=1&amp;..."
> />
> <camel:wireTap uri="log:SMPP-Inbound"/>
> </camel:route>