camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web Service Consumer Route: service class implementation vs. exchange.getOut().setBody("")
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:19:22 GMT
camel-cxf consumer just route the request (or the invocation message ) to the camel route,
we don't want to handle the request in the implementation there.
If you want to use the implementation to handle the request, you can just use CXF directly.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat