camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <>
Subject Re: Endless GenericFileOperationFailedException: Cannot Change Directory to:
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 02:52:39 GMT

I checked the route, I don't think it is good practice to use the pullEnrich on the file (or
sftp) endpoint.
As you know the file consumer has it's own thread pool to pull the files, you don't need to
use the timer or quartz to trigger the pulling.
You can setup the delay option on it to control the time of each pull.

Maybe you can consider to use quartz to start and stop the camel route which pulls the files
from FTP.

Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat