camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <>
Subject Re: routing messages to two environments
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:11:27 GMT
That's what a wiretap [1] is for. When you place a wire tap on the route
at your spot of interest, you get an exact copy of the message to a
another endpoint (which could be another route, a jms endpoint, log,
etc, that's besides the point). That's where you place the logic of
moving the message to your QA environment. You can of course couple it
with filtering, cbr and other eips as needed.