camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <>
Subject Re: Quickfix component OSGI bundle not able to load configuration file
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 10:07:55 GMT
Which version of camel are you using ?
Did you try to put the configure file into the bundle ?

Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Web: |
Blog: ( (English)
 ( (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Saturday, December 8, 2012 at 8:30 PM, Mohammad Shadab Ali wrote:

> Hi,
> I am using camel-quickfix component to connect to connect to fix engine. I have created
a camel route as
> from("quickfix:test.cfg"). to("file:test?noop=true");
> When I am running it as a simple java main program it is working fine. But when I create
an osgi bundle of it and starts it in felix container, the classloader is not able to create
the InputStream of the "test.cfg" file. I have placed the file in the current working directory.
> Error log:
> org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to create route route44: Route[[From[quickfix:test.cfg]]
-> [OnException[[class com.h... because of Failed to resolve endpoint: quickfix://test.cfg
due to: Could not load test.cfg
> Also, when I am trying to give the absolute path of the configuration file, its throwing
exception in simple main program also.
> Exception:
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not load D:\test.cfg
> Please suggest, if anybody has experienced this error.
> Thanks in advance.
> Regards,
> Shadab
> ***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.***

View raw message