camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel transport to soap service
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2012 03:32:01 GMT
If you can prepare the request message yourself, you can use the camel-http endpoint to send
the request for you.
If you wants camel-cxf to help you to do that, you can use the cxf[1] endpoint directly.

BTW, if you are using Message data format, you can do the XML transformation yourself.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.