camel-users mailing list archives

From helander <leh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for Google Cloud Messaging
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 15:09:24 GMT
Claus,
thanks for the feedback. GAE is an application server and not a GCM server,
so I do not think it is the "tool" I need.  A quick look into the GAE did
not expose any GCM API:s. Even if it would provide a GCM API within GAE, I
would need a GCM API available in an arbitrary "standard" Java container
(JSE, JEE or OSGi).

Do anyone know of a GCM API that works in any (preferably all) of these
containers, that could be used to create a "camel-gcm" component?

Thanks

Lars