camel-users mailing list archives

From ammamon <dinesh....@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple Consumers implementation issue
Date Sun, 23 Dec 2012 01:50:12 GMT
say I have a Job Scheduler which has 4 consumers A, B, C and D. Jobs of type
X will have to be routed to Consumer A, type Y to Consumer B and so on.
Consumers A, B, C and D are to run as independent applications without any
dependency, either locally or remotely.

The consumers take varying times to complete their jobs, which are
subsequently routed to the Job Scheduler for aggregation.

Clones of one of the consumers may also be needed to share its eligible
jobs. A job should however be processed only once.

Is Content-based router the best solution for this?

Or is there any better way to handle this? I don't require those features of
the broker like automatically switching over to another consumer (load
balancing) and such in case of a failure.