camel-users mailing list archives

From thelinh <truongthelinhp...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel transport to soap service
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2012 09:07:18 GMT
I'm new to camel.

I want to add following proxy route to soap service as run time.

from("cxf://http://localhost:8081/CentrelServer/NewWebService?" +
                    "serviceClass=com.vnitt.webservice.axis.NewWebService" +

"&serviceName={http://axis.webservice.vnitt.com/}NewWebService" +

"&portName={http://axis.webservice.vnitt.com/}NewWebServicePort" +
                    "&wsdlURL=src/conf/NewWebService.wsdl").
                            process(new Processor() {

                public void process(Exchange arg0) throws Exception {
                    System.out.println("code run here");

                }
            }).to(clientService);

In the above code i want clientService point to a soap service at address:
http://localhost:9091/Client/NewWebService

I don't know how to create EndPoint clientService.

Please help me.

Thanks