camel-users mailing list archives

From danielaR <rotar.daniel...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: recipient list - send to all or none / transactions
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 09:11:25 GMT
Yes, thank you for that. I have no errors now, but I still can't find a way
to implement The functionality that I need.

I would like camel to send to all recipients in the recipientList in one
Transaction.

(Right now I think (or I see in the logs) that it starts a new transaction
when it sends to a different destination. I would like it to send them all
in the same transaction, so that when an error occurs and i rollback, none
of the recipients receive the message).

Is that even possible ? Can I so this with Camel or should I look into doing
it with the Spring Transactions?