camel-users mailing list archives

From 33dennis <den...@digitalfoundry.com>
Subject Re: Endless GenericFileOperationFailedException: Cannot Change Directory to:
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 18:44:11 GMT
Thanks, I am new to camel, so may not be understanding everything.  The goal
is to schedule at a certain time of day, a pull of two files, in sequence
from the sftp site.  I arrived at this solution by reviewing the
documentation.  Is there a better way to do this to ensure that we only
check at certain times of the day (hence quartz) and then ensure that one
file is processed before the other?