camel-users mailing list archives

From achalam <aadi.cha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thread pool for Camelcontext
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 08:31:35 GMT
Hi Christian,
We are proving an implementation for ThreadPoolFactory using the Spring
WorkManagerTaskExecutor like this:
WorkManagerTaskExecutor taskExecutor = new WorkManagerTaskExecutor();
taskExecutor.setWorkManager(getWorkManager());
taskExecutor.setWorkListener(getWorkListener());
ExecutorServiceAdapter executorServiceAdapter = new
ExecutorServiceAdapter(taskExecutor);

This is working fine for newThreadPool which returns an ExecutorService.

I am not sure, what should be the implementation for newScheduledThreadPool
method which returns ScheduledExecutorService, since I do not see an
implementation of ScheduledExecutorService in SPring 3.0.4.
BTW, we are using WebSphere7.1 and Camel2.9 and Spring3.0.4

Thanks,
AChalam