camel-users mailing list archives

From "peter.berkman" <>
Subject Re: IllegalAnnotationsException Trying to Expose Web Service in Camel and CFX
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 04:57:00 GMT
thanks for the quick reply.  yes, source code is built using Maven and
wsdl2java, on Windows and the war file is deployed to Unix.

I've double checked all the class, xsd, and wsdl file names contained within
the WAR and they all look correct (case wise, etc.).

I've also tried compiling on a Unix machine - same issues.

I do agree, it must be something like that!!!