camel-users mailing list archives

From Meriem <mbenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem Apache Camel with JSP/Tomcat application
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 15:15:28 GMT
Thank you for the reply.
I added all the dependencies (camel-http.jar,camel-servlet.jar,
commons-httpclient.jar,commons-logging.jar and commons-management.jar), it
tell me:* Route: route1 started and consuming from:
Endpoint[servlet://www.google.com],Total 1 routes, of which 1 is started.*
but I did not get anything from the body of the result on the console. I
even tried to write in a file but it did not work. Here is my code:
from("servlet://www.google.com").process(new Processor() {
			public void process(Exchange e) {
				String body = e.getOut().getBody(String.class);
				System.out.print("bbbb hhh");
				System.out.print(body);

				try {
					PrintWriter ecri = new PrintWriter(new
FileWriter("C:/output/res.xml"));
					ecri.print(body);
					   ecri.flush();
						ecri.close();
				} catch (IOException e1) {
					// TODO Auto-generated catch block
					e1.printStackTrace();
				}

				}
			});

Did I miss something?
Thank you very much for your time and your help.
Best,
Meriem.