camel-users mailing list archives

From semiosis <ca...@louiszuckerman.com>
Subject Re: global onException only works for first to() route item but nothing after that
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 21:17:53 GMT
Please forgive my ignorance, but I must be missing something here...

    context.setTracing(true);

i don't have a context object, but i can call getContext() from within
configure(), which compiles, but then I don't get any additional logging.

And what log should I check?  I have log4j set up with a console appender,
and I can see my own log statement's output, but none from camel, with or
without the getContext().setTracing(true).

I tried this in the test class you provided and tracing behaves the same in
your test class and my production code -- which is to say, tracing doesn't
give me anything in the logs.

Thanks as always,

-louis