camel-users mailing list archives

From semiosis <ca...@louiszuckerman.com>
Subject Re: global onException only works for first to() route item but nothing after that
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 19:31:40 GMT
Hi Christian,

Thanks for sending that test case.  I tried it and it works as you would
expect.  It also works when pulling from SQS.  I could not reproduce my
problem in the test case.  This is helpful because I now have some
confidence in my camel route configuration, and can start to look for other
issues which could be causing this.

Do you have any other thoughts on how to further diagnose this problem?

I would like to use tracing to find out what happens after the exception is
thrown in my problematic code, but I wasn't able to get tracing to work at
all after messing with it for an hour or two last night.

Thanks again,

-louis