camel-users mailing list archives

From krishna <>
Subject Camel - Quartz hangs on POST calls
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 13:39:37 GMT

The quartz-camel set up hangs, if the POST restlet is not returning any

Scenario : We have a quartz configured to run every minute which triggers a
GET restful webservice to get records based on a condition, which is parsed
and posted to a POST/PUT restful web service.

Problem : 1. If we are not getting any response from webservice, the camel -
quartz setup is entirely hanging
2. In some cases, in camel log the message says the URL has been posted, but
I am not able to see the request on the Jetty server log.

In either of teh scenario, the camel - quartz hangs.

Please find the camel context below.

camel.xml <>

How to configure thread time out intreval in camel context for restlet

Camel - 2.8
JDK - 1.6
Camel-Quartz - 2.8
Jetty Server - 7.4.5