camel-users mailing list archives

From Meriem <>
Subject Re: Problem Apache Camel with JSP/Tomcat application
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 10:51:10 GMT
Thank you Christian for your reply.
Well, I'm very new to Apache Camel. I tried the example with Java DSL to
copy file from a directory to another in Eclipse, it worked. Now I want to
create a web application where users will compose applications, so routes
should be created automatically. I do not know if I should use a full ESB
like Servicemix to deploy routes, or Apache Camel jars are enough. and how
to deploy the final application inside Tomcat.

Thank you fery much for your help.