camel-users mailing list archives

From neilac333 <neil.chaudh...@soteradefense.com>
Subject Camel Compatibility With Restlet
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 17:49:14 GMT
I am attempting to integrate Camel and Restlet, and I have followed the
instructions carefully. However, when I deploy I get this

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.restlet.Server.<init>(Lorg/restlet/Context;Lorg/restlet/data/Protocol;I)V
	at
org.apache.camel.component.restlet.RestletComponent.createServer(RestletComponent.java:193)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.restlet.RestletComponent.addServerIfNecessary(RestletComponent.java:202)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.restlet.RestletComponent.connect(RestletComponent.java:134)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.restlet.RestletEndpoint.connect(RestletEndpoint.java:86)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.restlet.RestletConsumer.doStart(RestletConsumer.java:76)
	at org.apache.camel.support.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:60)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startService(DefaultCamelContext.java:1763)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStartOrResumeRouteConsumers(DefaultCamelContext.java:2054)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStartRouteConsumers(DefaultCamelContext.java:1990)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.safelyStartRouteServices(DefaultCamelContext.java:1918)
.
.
.

Which makes it seem like the Camel RestletComponent was compiled with a
different version of Restlet than what I got going on.

Here is my pom:

<dependency>
            <groupId>${camel.group}</groupId>
            <artifactId>camel-restlet</artifactId>
            <version>2.10.2</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.restlet.jee</groupId>
            <artifactId>org.restlet.ext.spring</artifactId>
            <version>2.0.14</version>
</dependency>

Any thoughts on the compatibility issue? Help is appreciated.

Thanks.