camel-users mailing list archives

From AlanFoster <a...@alanfoster.me>
Subject Re: How to stop CXF to generate it's own wsdl
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2012 17:49:15 GMT
As Christian Mueller mentioned, it would be good to see your cxf endpoint...
I assume you are using wsdl2java and giving the cxf endpoint a SEI? If you
are using payload/message format then it's probably worth a mention you
don't need the java classes and you can simply give cxf your desired wsdl,
and then I believe cxf will host your wsdl rather than the one created from
the wsdl2java classes. I could be wrong though.