camel-users mailing list archives

From newbiee <m_ess...@hotmail.com>
Subject routing messages to two environments
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 12:08:35 GMT
We are using IBM MQ in our PRODCUTION and QA environments. We need to route
messages being received in PRODUCTION environment to our QA environment too
for some testing.

The queue manager being used in PRODUCTION environment is different that the
one being used in QA environment. I will appreciate if somebody could
help/comment how can the messages be routed to our QA environment.

Please note: we don't want to change the header information. It is important
that the header does not get amended in any way by CAMEL.

Thank you so much