camel-users mailing list archives

From ucrkarthik <ucrkart...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Making Camel based middle layer available even when services are not
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 20:54:15 GMT
I would like to first thank everyone for your help. This has been very
helpful.

Once I installed org.ops4j.pax.url.classpath bundle in ServiceMix I was able
to get past the last error but now I get another error.

I reference a XSD in the WSDL as follows:
    <wsdl:types>
        <xsd:schema
targetNamespace="http://someHose/fileExchange/query/types/v1">
            <xsd:include schemaLocation="FileExchangeTypes.xsd"/>
        </xsd:schema>
    </wsdl:types>

It seems that it does not like the value that I put in for the
schemaLocation(above).

Here is the error that I get:
Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at
/wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xsd:schema): faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Problem
parsing 'FileExchangeTypes.xsd'.: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\apache-servicemix-4.4.0\FileExchangeTypes.xsd (The system cannot find the
file spec
ified)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.getDocument(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseSchema(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseSchema(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseTypes(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseDefinitions(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLManagerImpl.loadDefinition(WSDLManagerImpl.java:244)
        at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLManagerImpl.getDefinition(WSDLManagerImpl.java:191)
        at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceFactory.<init>(WSDLServiceFactory.java:92)
        ... 33 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\apache-servicemix-4.4.0\FileExchangeTypes.xsd (The system cannot find the
file specified)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(FileURLConnection.java:70)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.getInputStream(FileURLConnection.java:161)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.setupCurrentEntity(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLVersionDetector.determineDocVersion(Unknown
Source)
Source)
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
        ... 46 more

Thanks