camel-users mailing list archives

From "" <>
Subject Re: How to get RouteId in a GenericFileFilter ...
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 07:42:39 GMT
Please excuse my poor description of the problem.
Second try:
In my application I would like to implement a filter for a file consumer,
like that:

I plan to code a general filter for all/some of my routes.
In the filter method I do in the first run something like this:

No problem so far.
But now comes the point where I stuck.
The filter should be quite dynamic and the list of file numbers depends of
the route where the the consumer belongs to. Example:

I can't find a correlation to the camel route at this point.
I hope my problem is now a bit better explained.
I also tried similar with the GenericFileProcessStrategy and
PollingConsumerPollStrategy, but can't find a connection to the route.

Regards Helmut