camel-users mailing list archives

From edvicif <edvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thread leak when create pollEnrich
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 12:02:12 GMT
The problem is that I'm consuming through sftp.

My problem is that I see that the thread count is increasing with the
template and the dynamic routing solution.

As the unused endpoint after it consumed the file not free up. I've
experienced this with the consumer template as well.

Is there a way to reuse sftp endpoint, which on incoming filenames using the
same connection or at least the same endpoint downloads the same file.

Or assign the endpoint to the same threadpool would be also nice.