camel-users mailing list archives

From Praan <patric...@euronet.nl>
Subject Re: Transactions, Error, Stop route
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 07:54:35 GMT
The above code works. It results in the route being rollbacked. The message
is kept on the queue, and our bundle is stopped.

Though what we don't understand is the position and roll of the
markRollbackOnly().

We expected to use this. But putting the markRollbackOnly after the
onException(IOException.class).markRollbackOnly(), it shows different
behaviour when putting it at the end of the onException(..).

It even seems that we don't need it anyway...