camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do Apache Camel needs a SAP integration?
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2012 13:32:38 GMT
Hello Thomas!

I'm interested in it. I would like to have a camel-sap component at Camel
extra [1] what is not the case at present.

If your camel-sap component use the SAP JCo library, I think this will not
be an option because we cannot (we are not allowed to) add the JCo
dependency in any Maven repository. But in any way, it would be cool if you
share your solution with the community.

[1] http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/camel-extra/

Best,
Christian