camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MINA Serial - what route syntax and how to install ?
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2012 12:33:37 GMT
The camel-mina2 component will be official released in Camel 2.11.0. At
present, we do not support the serial connector as described at [1] (as far
as I know).
Feel free to rais a JIRA at [2] so that we don't forget this. And as you
may know, we love contributions. You can find more about how to contribute
at [3] and [4].

The camel-mina component is using Mina 1.x and it's not what you are
looking for.

[1] http://mina.apache.org/serial-tutorial.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL
[3] http://camel.apache.org/contributing.html