camel-users mailing list archives

From David Karlsen <davidkarl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: transactional client vs transacted=true on a jms route?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 20:00:56 GMT
No - not really - because the resource-local tx manager is also a
platformtransaction manager:
http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/3.0.x/api/org/springframework/jms/connection/JmsTransactionManager.html

So if you refer the same type of tx-mgr (a resource local
JmsTransactionManager one) it looks the same to me?