camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting rid of inflight changes
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 09:30:54 GMT
On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:29 PM, bigandyt <andyjt@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Claus,
>
> Earlier you mention there was a bug shutting down the SEDA queues, are you
> able to tell me what version it was fixed.

I suggest you look at the release notes.
You can also try the commit logs for the changes in
camel-core/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/seda - and if
anything rings a bell.

> Im investigating an issue where some messages seem to be hung on a seda
> queue and as we use quite an old version of camel im wondering if it could
> be that.

Possible. It depends what you mean by hung. Are you shutting down Camel,
and then some messages on seda queues, are not being processed, during
the graceful shutdown?