camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: TransactionErrorHandler fails if Apache Camel context is shutting down?
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 07:43:43 GMT
On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:04 AM, Grant Sheppard
<> wrote:
> Further to what I previously wrote, to me at least the root cause seems to be
> that the Spring context is shutdown immediately regardless of whether you've
> specified a shutdown timeout for the Camel context.
> Does anyone know whether it's possible to only shutdown the Spring context
> after the Camel context is closed??

Its not so easy with Spring to setup shutdown ordering. Though what
you can is to use "depends-on" on the <bean> attributes,
and possible somehow tell spring that your beans is dependet on <camelContext>.

You need to set the id attribute in <camelContext> so your <bean> can
depend-on that id.