camel-users mailing list archives

From Martin Stiborsk√Ĺ <>
Subject Re: How to use camel component properties outside camel context
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2012 17:02:22 GMT

Here is the promised configuration for Blueprint Admin service.

    <!-- Load in application properties reference -->
    <cm:property-placeholder persistent-id="etb.esb.config">
            <cm:property name="foo.conf.value" value="foo"/>
            <cm:property name="bar.conf.value" value="bar"/>

And that's all. Place the "etb.esb.config" file in karaf's etc/ and go use

Usage outside camel context:

<bean id="myBean" class="com.myProject.myBean">
        <property name="myProperty" value="${foo.conf.value}"/>

Within Camel context is the usage the same, only format of the config
"placeholders" is a little bi different:
Try "{bar.conf.value}". Hope I"m not wrong here, I don't have such real
example in my project and I can't test it right now.

Also you can use it within Java code easily, if you need code example for
that, I can find you for it. I've used it somewhere.