camel-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: inOnly and original MEP
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 10:44:38 GMT
If you would like to send the same original message to several endpoints (=
other systems), then you use the multicast EIP pattern (
http://camel.apache.org/multicast.html) which will copy for the message to
the destination endpoints.

Question : Do you send the message (= event) without taking care about the
response or are you expecting the response ?