camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel at our Hackathon
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 03:05:57 GMT
It is really a interesting use case.
It could be great if you can share us some detail information by providing a blog link.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: willemjiang

On Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 10:58 AM, Ramkumar.Iyer@cognizant.com wrote:

> Just wanted to let the list know we use Camel with a Content Based Router and Simple
expression logic to route Twitter data for a certain organization to multiple email queues.
Planning to improve this further with analyzing the sentiment in the Twitter tweet and making
for two way traffic. It was fun!
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or
any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.