camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF SOAP Fault handling
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 13:28:32 GMT
Hi,

You can disable the ErrorHandling like this, if you just proxy the service like below route.

<camelContext id="camel" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
<route errorHandlerRef="noErrorHandler">
<from uri="cxf:bean:routerEndpoint" />
<to uri="cxf:bean:serviceEndpoint" />
</route>
</camelContext>
<bean id="noErrorHandler" class="org.apache.camel.builder.NoErrorHandlerBuilder"/>

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat