camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic question about synchronous queues and pipes..
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 20:14:10 GMT
Hi,

What you're doing is almost good. The only thing missing, if I
understand your use case well, is a resequencer [1] that enforces the
correct order. Doing it on separate routes is not really mandatory, but
personally I would prefer it. I'd use either seda: or jms: for that,
depending on how you want/need to handle potential failures.

Cheers,
Hadrian

[1] http://camel.apache.org/resequencer.html