camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <>
Subject Re: Using Camel with Java DSL and minimal Spring
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 19:13:13 GMT
Do you have any stack trace? Did you setup the jpa persistence layer
properly? That's the bit that is mandatory and in our example is done
via spring (iirc).

On 11/19/2012 02:03 PM, Jay Walters wrote:
> I am trying to understand if it is feasible to configure routes and things at runtime
from Java rather than having to deploy a bunch of fixed xml files for spring configuration.
 I can work through simple examples easy enough (say sending data through activeMQ) but am
having some problem with the BAM example. if I just copy the java DSL bit the activity monitoring
does not happen and I can't figure out if the routes aren't there or why it would not work.
 Is there a strict dependency in BAM that requires setup in Spring?  I don't have my code
with me, but the BAM bit was a cut and paste from the example and a copy of the files (invoice/purchase
order) into my project.  I don't get any exceptions either which is sort of odd.
> Thanks

View raw message