camel-users mailing list archives

From Marco Zapletal <marco.zaple...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: any tried using transacted activemq on ec2?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 09:19:09 GMT
We are running transacted camel routes with activemq on ec2 and it works
fine. There was nothing special to set.

Just as a side remark, we experienced problems with hanging
routes/consumers when activemq was restarted, which was solved by
setting the prefetch to 0
(http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-ActiveMQ-consumers-do-not-consume-after-restart-td5716296.html).