camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXFRS Producer
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 01:39:39 GMT
CXF doesn't through the detail exception out by default for the security reason.
Aki just contribute a patch[1] last month, if you are using Camel 2.11-SNAPSHOT,
you should be able to get this kind exception from the client.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-5755

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.