camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel for Rest Service
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 07:56:32 GMT
What's invocation looks like, you should get a Response object from the message body.
If you are using camel-cxfrs you will not see the under layer response (XML or JSON).

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: willemjiang

On Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 3:18 PM, Bala wrote:

> Hi Willem
>
> Thanks for the response. Am able to get the response, after I changed the code. In the
body "exchange.getIn().getBody()", I don't get anything. Can you please let me know on how
do I get a JSON response ? Am not able to get a good material for this in internet too.

> Thanks in advance

message instead of take the out message.