camel-users mailing list archives

From <Ramkumar.I...@cognizant.com>
Subject RE: file component - performance params
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 04:29:58 GMT
http://camel.apache.org/quartz.html

Use quartz and put a cronjob with specified time as parameters

-----Original Message-----
From: maheshadepu [mailto:maheshadepu@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 10:27 PM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: file component - performance params

I am using file component for directory polling.
Can i customize this directory polling for specific time period(lets say 2am
to 3am) or duration.

And also i want to know if i use this file component in camel standalone
app. Do I have to consider
any of file or camel parameters for better performance?

Rigth now we had only few routes in our app. I didn't see any poor
performmance.

Thanks,
Mahesh