camel-users mailing list archives

From <Ramkumar.I...@cognizant.com>
Subject Has anyone implemented?
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 17:29:02 GMT
Has anyone implemented an integration of Apache Camel with social networks ? What are the key
learning and key enterprise integration patterns in use ? I guess in enterprise scenario things
like OAuth, LDAP, Encryption will be of more importance. Also we need methods to convert the
qualitative data of social networks to quantitative data that can be used to route to appropriate
end points of an enterprise like an IM queue, Mail queue of various departments. I saw a plugin
call camel-twitter and some work by Borges online integrating Foursquare. Can this work be
made generic ? Any pointers.
and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or
any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.