camel-users mailing list archives

From Denis S <>
Subject Clustered CronScheduledRoutePolicy - how to?
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 06:42:34 GMT

I have an sftp component which load files from external location. The route
starts and stops periodically by cron policy (@Claus Ibsen: thanks for your
advise to use it).

Now I need to do this in a cluster (several tomcat nodes), but only one of
them must perform the real file download, so I configured quartz to be
clustered and take scheduller settings from

The start and stop are different triggers. But I need to perform the stop
job only on the node where the start event occured. How can I configure

Thanks, Denis.