camel-users mailing list archives

From c031917 <peter.m...@knorr-bremse.com>
Subject Re: Retroactive message routing possible ?
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 09:13:17 GMT
Claus Ibsen-2 wrote
> Do you have durable subscribers on these topics? They would need to be
> that,
> so they can receive messages that was sent to the topic while they were
> offline.

On router/broker B there is only one route in place. It's the only
"consumer", if this is the right term here.

Is this the equivalent to a durable subscription ?

I'm not sure if pure routing per Camel (to files in this case) does behave
in all aspects the same way like a consumer app.

Is it right that only a subset of options/parameters can be applied to a
camel route ?

Or is there a URI syntax which allows to pass through all the options
available in AMQ ?