camel-users mailing list archives

From klauss42 <klaus.schroe...@ethalon.de>
Subject Re: How to avoid starting a route multiple times?
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 13:22:32 GMT
Hi again
I just tried "stateful" in my quartz component and it looks fine so far. For
the test I made my route running longer than the schedule interval (using
Thread.sleep()) and the next execution of the route is then delayed, as
described in the quartz docs:

/... The other difference is that stateful jobs are not allowed to execute
concurrently, which means new triggers that occur before the completion of
the execute(xx) method will be delayed.
/

So the result is, that I simply add "stateful=true" to the quartz URI of my
routes and then quartz ensures, that the job is not executed concurrently.

<camel:route>
	<camel:from
uri="quartz://mailSender/1?stateful=true&amp;cron=0+0+7,13+*+*+?" />
	<camel:process ref="mailReader" />
</camel:route>

Thanks
Klaus