camel-users mailing list archives

From yodamad <mvincent...@gmail.com>
Subject DataFormat SOAPJaxb - ContextPath
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 11:17:22 GMT
Hi,

  I'm currently using service-mix-4.4.1 and I'm trying to configure my camel
routes.
I need to externalize the contextPath value for my dataformat soapjaxb.

I've tried several configuration and my variable is never replace by its
value.

Has anyone already done this kind of configuration ?

Thanks in advance.

PS : Here is my last try of configuration

  <cm:property-placeholder id="myblueprint.placeholder"
persistent-id="camel.blueprint">
      <cm:default-properties>
          <cm:property name="authentication.service.package"
value="tokenservice" />
      </cm:default-properties>
  </cm:property-placeholder>

	<camelContext trace="true" id="blueprintContext"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint">
  	    <camel:propertyPlaceholder location="myblueprint.placeholder"
id="properties" />
		<camel:package>esb.router</camel:package>
  		<camel:dataFormats>
		    <camel:soapjaxb id="soapAuthentication"
contextPath="properties:{{authentication.service.package}}"/>
		</camel:dataFormats>
	</camelContext>

Mat