camel-users mailing list archives

From "maxence.dewil" <the.max...@gmail.com>
Subject inOnly and original MEP
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 08:17:12 GMT
Hi,

I need some clarification for inOnly(String uri): the documentation states
''Notice the existing MEP is restored after the message has been sent to the
given endpoint."

However with the route below, I loose my original 'Input' object:

from("direct:myRoute")
.process(new Processor() {
        exchange.getIn().setBody(new Input()));
    }
})
.inOnly("direct:eventRoute")

And if I change the route to this:

from("direct:myRoute")
.process(new Processor() {
        exchange.getIn().setBody(new Input()));
    }
})
.inOnly("seda:eventRoute")

Then my 'Input' object is available in exchange.getOut().getBody()

Thank